Times are changing...and so are we! We're using more than just StaySafe CDC Protocols.
Check-in and room access is NO-TOUCH and NO-CONTACT
Please call the Front Desk for details 503-436-1392
- Fogging: all rooms are fogged with a hospital grade, natural disinfectant after each check-out.
- No Touch Check-in/Check Out: registration by email, no need to go to the lobby, guest places in a drop box at check out.
- Arrival: guests go directly to their room, key codes are texted for lock boxes between 3:30 - 4pm, no codes for Cannon Beach Hotel.
- Lock boxes and keys: All lock boxes and keys are sanitized for each guests arrival.
- Masks: required while visiting
- Staff: temperature checked daily, required to wear masks and gloves, and social distance from guests.
- Sanitation Agent: inspects each room after it is cleaned and re-sanitizes high points.
- Room cleaning: a CDC approved peroxide based disinfectant is used.
- Rooms sealed: after rooms are sanitized/inspected, no one may enter until a guest arrives.
- Guest rooms supplies: hand sanitizer and face masks, PLUS taffy and fresh baked cookies are placed for your arrival!
- Front Desk: Guests may text the Front Desk with needs, issues or concerns.
- Breakfast: a sanitized breakfast basket is delivered to the room at Cannon Beach Hotel and The Courtyard, order completed by email.
- Room linens: treated with additional bleach and disinfectant.
- Stayover service: currently paused until further notice to protect you and our staff, staff are not allowed to enter an occupied room.
- Amenities: (coffee, soap, toilet paper, etc.) and check-in materials for your entire stay are placed in the room before your arrival.
- Items that cannot be sanitized were removed from our rooms (baskets, reading material, alarm clocks, phones, etc.)
- Hair dryers: sanitized and sealed in a plastic bag for your safety and convenience.
- TV remotes and a laminated channel directory: sanitized and sealed in a bag for each guest.
- Maintenance: guests are not allowed to stay in the room during maintenance repairs, for everyones safety.
- These and many more safety protocols are in place for our protection.
Be SAFE, Stay SAFE