Times are changing...and so are we! We're using more than just StaySafe CDC Protocols.
Please call the Front Desk for details 503-436-1392
- Fogging: all rooms are fogged with a hospital grade, natural disinfectant after each check-out.
- Masks: still required while visiting
- Staff: temperature checked daily, required to wear masks and gloves, and social distance from guests.
- Sanitation Agent: inspects each room after it is cleaned and re-sanitizes high points.
- Room cleaning: a CDC approved peroxide based disinfectant is used.
- Rooms sealed: after rooms are sanitized/inspected, no one may enter until a guest arrives.
- Front Desk: Guests may text the Front Desk with needs, issues or concerns.
- Breakfast: a sanitized breakfast basket is delivered to the room at Cannon Beach Hotel and at The Courtyard, pick baskets at Cannon Beach Cafe.
- Room linens: treated with additional bleach and disinfectant.
- Stay Over Service: currently paused until further notice to protect you and our staff, staff are not allowed to enter an occupied room.
- Hair dryers: sanitized and sealed in a plastic bag for your safety and convenience.
- TV remotes and a laminated channel directory: sanitized and sealed in a bag for each guest.
- Maintenance: guests are not allowed to stay in the room during maintenance repairs, for everyone's safety.
- These and many more safety protocols are in place for our protection.
Be SAFE, Stay SAFE