Times are changing...and so are we! We're OPEN with more than just StaySafe Protocols
Check-in and room access is NO-TOUCH and NO-CONTACT
Please call the Front Desk for details 503-436-1392
- Beginning July 14th all rooms will be fogged with a hospital grade disinfectant before check-in.
- Check-in: paperwork sent by email, there is no need to go to the lobby.
- Arrival: go to room, key codes texted between 3:30 - 4pm, no codes for Cannon Beach Hotel.
- Guests may text the Front Desk with needs, issues or concerns.
- Masks required while visiting, staff is required to wear masks and gloves
- Rooms are cleaned with a CDC approved disinfectant and all high points are retouched at inspection.
- Guest rooms come supplied with hand sanitizer, face masks, taffy and fresh baked cookies.
- Rooms are sealed after sanitized/inspected, no one may enter until a guest arrives.
- Breakfast guest rooms receive a sanitized basket delivered to the room, complete order by email
- Room linens are treated with additional bleach and disinfectant.
- Stay over service is paused to protect you and our staff.
- Amenities and check-in materials for your entire stay are placed in the room before arrival.
- Items that cannot be sanitized were removed from our rooms (baskets, alarm clocks, phones, etc.)
- Hair dryers are sanitized and sealed in a plastic bag for your convenience
- TV remotes and a laminated channel directory are sanitized and sealed in a bag for each guest.
- These and many more safety protocols are in place for your protection.